Ads 468x60px

  • First Lesson

    7/31/2010 was my first lesson. This is when i embarked on my new found love and hobby. I began to fly regularly after that first flight. I have found a new passion that was a childhood passion of mine!

  • Solo Time

    July 4th 2011 was my first solo. I flew at Oxnard Airport. All three landings were awesome, and increased my confidence more than i could ever explain. The first solo will stick with me for the rest of my life!!! It was a turning point in my hobby!

  • Still Learning, Striving, and Flying

    It has been a long journey, and an expensive on as well. But i stuck to it and keep flying as i am now so fascinated by it. I strive to learn more, and now i understand a pilots license is a license to learn!

Monday, March 19, 2012

Outgrown Blogger

I have outgrown blogger, and they can no longer provide the functionality that i desire, i have created a Wordpress site, and will continue my blog there.  The new URL for my blog is:

http://mattsaviationblog.com

On this new site, since i have php functionality, and im a php programmer, you can expect:

  • Online E6B
  • NAV Log
  • Weight and Balance Tools
  • POH
  • Training Videos
  • Lessons
  • Media
  • Pictures
  • Links to other aviation related sites
  • Online training Material
  • Checkride Prep Material
  • Article on the Principal of flight
  • and much much more.  
Go ahead and check out the new site at http://mattsaviationblog.com


No comments:

Post a Comment